Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday Sketch

I love this week's Saturday Sketch on the Kaisercrafts blog. For my layout, I rotated the sketch and used 4 photos instead of the one photo on the sketch. I used the arrows instead of the journalling blocks. The paper is from the K Bots range-fantastic paper for boy layouts!!

Also if you go to the blog the Sunday Scrapspace features my scrap space (looking tidier that usual, because I had just had a tidy up when I redecorated last month, AND the month of competitions starts! AND you will see some sneak peeks of the new ranges which will be launched very soon!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well it would be rude not to visit after seeing what the sketch inspired from you - it's lovely!

deb said...

I love this layout - the papers are so bright & cheerful. I like the way you have distressed the edges of some of the papers - I must be brave and start ripping some of my papers!!

Angie said...

Brilliant ...love taking a close up look and seeing all the work and ideas that go into your LO. The lettering is fantastic.

Pam M said...

Fantastic, love everything abt it

Euphoria said...

Oh My- this LO is fantastical!! LOVE IT!!

Kathie said...

Hi Pam!! would post them but don't think Kaiser would be very happy with me!!!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Love Kathie
xoxo