Monday, September 07, 2009

Woe is me..

...I have a sore back-well sore is an understatement! It's really excruciatingly painful. Not all the time. Just when I'm sitting, or bending. If I sit I struggle to get up. And bending is out of the question. I blame the vacuum cleaner. It first felt a twinge when I was cleaning on Saturday, and as the day went on, the pain increased. It was bad on Sunday, and is still bad today, so I am unable to go to work.

And bending-you don't realize how much you bend in a day until you can longer do it, For example in the shower-where's the shampoo?..on the floor..help! getting dressed, getting plates from the cupboard, putting something in the oven, plugging in a computer. It's driving me-and the family- nuts!!
But I am most comfortable standing or walking, so guess what? I can scrap!
So today I made this layout:

Heidi Swapp letter masks, glimmer mists, Kaisercrafts papers and rub ons
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Angie said...

sorry to hear about your back ...having had bad problems years ago and now still getting aches when I do most things ... I really feel for you...take care

I so love the LO ...what did you use to get the dark tiny splats around the 1st photo

Julia said...

Love your layout Pam. Sorry to hear about the back pain though. I suffer with bad backs so I know what you are going through. Hope it gets better soon xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh poor you -something's pinched! Anti inflammatories for you gal, and lots of 'em! (In measured doses of course!)
Feel better soon Pam. LOVE the LO, as usual, the photos are terrific.

Lucy Edson said...

Love the layered title work, Pam!! Just like a rainy day!!

Sorry to hear about your back - hope with some rest you will feel better soon. :)

Lori said...

Argh, nothing worse than a bad back- my sympathies to you! Took me half an hour to put my shoes on when I put my back out!
Love the LO- great mix of text and fab colour sheme!

yyam said...

Love the masking and misting Pam!

Try acupuncture for your back...take care!

Tanya said...

I love your layout Pam - those photos are pretty awesome :)

Sorry to hear about your back - I had terrible back pain after I had my first baby and so I have a fair idea what you are going through. Just rest up and hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.

Ali said...

LOVE this layout Pam!! It's gorgeous!!

Julie said...

Pam, I so understand the back problem having had back problems for years. Hope you feel better soon. And I really love that layout!

Wendy said...

chin up Pam...its a B#@*h with a sore back! Have you been putting heat or cols packs on it. I found when my back went, cold packs helped. But i am no dr! Love the layout btw!

Julie Corfield said...

Sorry your back is still giving you gip....on a plus though you really are on a creative roll!!! Love your latest layouts x

Anonymous said...

Pam - the layout is just brill, I can feel the damp day just by looking at it - but so sorry to hear about the bad back, poor you.
Kate

Christiane said...

ohh, all my best! this is soo painful!! get well soon!!
love all your stuff in the last post, creative chick!! ;)