Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm back...

....from Rome. Emily and I had a wonderful time. We walked and walked and walked. We climbed the dome of St Peter's. We explored the colesseum and the Roman Forum. We hung about the Trevi fountain and sat on the Spanish steps to watch the sunset. We ate pizza, and enjoyed being in each other's company. It was great!
As far as scrapping goes, well I have been very busy doing my DT projects for Kaisercrafts (which I can't show yet). I love the new ranges, particularly REWIND and DEAR SANTA.
I've also done some DT work for Scrapbook Sisters, using Prima 'Animal Bash' papers. These papers are bright, colourful and lots of fun. here's one layout I did:
And the new prompt is up at THE CREATIVE TYPE. I didn't have time to do a layout for this prompt, but check out what the other girls did.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

bonjen3 said...

so glad you had a great time together!! sounds like you covered quite a lot of sights too!

Nicole Maki said...

I just love your whimsical scallops and brilliant use of color.

The trip sounded fabulous. Glad you had a nice time.

skrapkatz said...

Sounds like you had a great time Pam!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful bright layout. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Rome! Can't wait to see your Kaiser layouts ;)

Angie said...

The LO so compliments the photo ....love it

Angie said...

Just seen your '?' on G the P. Just checked ...Dr Bells was a school which opened about 20years before the hospital.It had a different form of teaching aparently. My geography is not good so not sure how close they were to each other.