Friday, October 30, 2009

Prima

This paper is Animal Bash, by Prima, available from Scrapbook Sisters-I found it tricky to use to be honest, so I kept it simple!-Some brodiere anglais trim, stitching, and cutwork on the flowers.
The photo is Emily as a baby-she really was very chubby! I don't have many photos of my kids as babies-it was pre-digital, and I knew nothing about photography. In most of the photos you need a magnifying glass to see the kids. I had no idea about closeup photos. So I try to scan my old photos and enhance them a bit in PSE. They still leave a lot to be desired though.
My printer gave up last week and I'm still waiting for a new one from HP to be delivered. It has put a stop to my scrapping for the time being, as I print all my photos at home as I need them. I'm just not organised enough to get them commercially printed.
So tomorrow is Saturday, thank goodness. Work is frantic at the moment and I really need this weekend to relax!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claireliz said...

Fab LO, Love the title.
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I love it, how cute she was! Love your treatment of the paper - the flowers are great.

Pam M said...

LOL sumo indeed!
so very cute, I hear you Poss my first child is a bit left out in the photo stakes
LOVE this LO though it is so beautiful