Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Advent calendar

Tonight I thought I'd share the Advent calendar I did for Kaisercrafts.
The calendar comes flat packed and has to be assembled before decorating-and let me warn you -that takes some time (Well it did me!)
Mine was made using the 'Dear Santa' range of papers. These are gorgeous-very vintage, very nostalgic papers. As you can see I made a kind of scene for the centre of the calendar using the postage stamp paper cut into pictures for the wall. Don't you love the nutcrackers? I do!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Darien said...

Gorgeous!! And So creative!!!!!!

Angie said...

That is an fantastic piece of work ....love it

Caroline Hancock said...

What a smashing job you have done, it is beautiful. I have the wreath but have still to make a start on it.eek

Thanks for the info on it being flat packed, I didnt know this

Caroline

caroline hancock said...

meant to ask where in bonny scotland do you live. Im from East Kilbride but now live in NZ , I came all the way here to discover scrapping yet now I find loads in the uk lol

deb said...

Oh Pam - this is just absolutely gorgeous. You have put such a lot of effort and time in it - I am sure it will be the star attratction over the month of December.

Julia said...

Wow Pam that's amazing!! I can see how much hard work you have put into it. :)

Gayle said...

Fantastic Pam. A beautiful keepsake for years to come.Love to rich colours.

Pansy said...

Wow Poss this is to die for! love it, will have to do one of these

Rachel said...

Gorgeous Pam .. I am currently doing the same calendar with the new Bo Bunny line! I'll be happy if mine turns out half as good as yours .. it's stunning!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Natasha said...

I love the Dear Santa range from Kaisercraft and I love what you've done here with it Pam... very inspiring.

cardesque said...

this is so cool, I have never made an advent before as I thought they would be a bit uninteresting but this one is ACE!

Angela said...

Wow - how gorgeous is that? I love it!