Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Grrr...

... So I ordered a new printer from HP on 16th October-only after the order went through did I get an email to say it was out of stock and wouldn't be back in until the end of the month. Well that was a pain, but as I was going to Rome for some of that time, I could live with that. -3rd Nov, and no printer. I tracked my order-expected date of arrival back in stock now 13th November. I am tempted to cancel the order-after all, who knows if that date will be put back again? Trouble is I have a stock of ink cartridges-(and they are not cheap), so I want to get a printer that uses the same cartridges-and I'm struggling to find anywhere else that sells printers that use this ink-especially at the price I ordered at.. what to do..

I know I could get some photos printed elsewhere in the meantime-but that is quite inconvenient for me too. Work is frantic at the moment and I just don't have time to stop off and print photos! (It was after 6 when I got home tonight). Guess I'll have to though as I have DT layouts to do and don't like to keep people waiting too long!!
Anyway, here's the last of the layouts I did with the Prima Animal Bash papers from Scrapbook Sisters. I think this is my favorite of the three!

7 comments:

Julia said...

Oh Pam that is total pants about your printer. Hope it gets to you soon. Love the layout fantastic as always.

Angie said...

This is the best ...I agree with you. I had a good look at all the work you put into it ....all the litttle details ...and your choice of colours are brilliant. The photos are perfect too and what did you use for your title?

Julia Dunnit said...

Share your frustration...online ordering isn't always the most convenient.
Love the LO - I have a pic of me in that very same spot....but very distinctly in snow...years ago!

deb said...

oh how annoying Pam! I got my HP printer from staples - have you tried there? Love the lovely colours on your layout.

Renee said...

Love this layout Pam. What a pain about your printer though, I hope you find one soon.

Claireliz said...

Love that LO the colours are fab.
x

christine said...

pam, i'm afraid i've gone crazy between your photo and scrapbook blogs! your photos took me away for a while, and EVERY ONE of your scrapbook pages is incredible, amazing, gorgeous...thanks for sharing!!