Saturday, November 07, 2009

Problem Solved...

I have a new printer! I cancelled the order for the printer that was taking so long and ordered another instead- a HP C8180. I got a great deal and it arrived the day after I placed the order. I am so pleased with it-it's so sophisticated compared with my last one. It can scan negatives and slides, it has a slot for a memory card, basic editing facility, but best of all-it's wireless!! No more unplugging and moving my laptop-and the kids can print directly from their computers too! Well, actually, the best thing is the quality of the prints-thay are great-so clear and the colours are true.
Now I can start scrapping again!

Meanwhile, I have a layout published in the latest edition of The Scrapbook Magazine. This was a comissioned layout on the theme of 'first'. And here's Jack in his first ever football strip. Wasn't he cute?

6 comments:

Angie said...

What a great LO ....I love it

Tanya said...

Aww so cute! Good job about the printer - and wireless *sigh* I'd be in heaven with a wireless printer.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah HP. So glad you got it sorted in the end..cancelling one and ordering another takes a bit of a leap of faith huh!
Happy back to scrapping then! Love the LO, and yep, your son looks really sweet!

Julia said...

So pleased you got your printer sorted Pam now it's onward and upwards !! Love the layout of your son, colours are brilliant and yet another MU fan!!

Pansy said...

This Lo really pops!
LOVE the colours fantastic Poss

Lisa Dawn said...

I know the feeling of not being able to do much scrapping for lack of printer...... glad you got a good one so we can see some more stuff from you.