Monday, November 30, 2009

Layout

I have actually done quite a bit of scrapping recently-mainly DT projects which I will put on the blog after they appear on the Dt blogs first.
Meanwhile, here's a layout I did a few weeks back using 'Lilac Ave' papers from Kaisercrafts.
It's Emily taking photos on a walk in the Trossachs last year.
It's funny that this range of papers was voted most popular of the new Kaisercrafts ranges on the KC blog, yet I find it the hardest of the new ranges to work with.
Much of the range is Lilac (the clue's in the name!) and it's not a colour I particularly like. However the reverse sides (if there is such a side with double sided papers) are green and yellow, and I am more partial to those.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julia said...

Great layout Pam, loving the green & yellow. Like you are find Lilac hard to work with. I love your tree it really takes your eye to the photos!

Angie said...

I find it strange that a colour I like (lilac), is so hard to scrap with.
Love this LO and that tree really works ....the title is perfect too.

caroline hancock said...

Love your layout, I just recieved everything from this collection through the door this morning so am dying to get started, I think i need to get more special pics for it , and i am dreading it like you i dont use lilac lol so love that you turned it around, Well done

Anonymous said...

Pam, your layout is just gorgeous! These papers are sooo pretty and I love how you've created the tree too!
Nik xx

caroline hancock said...

OMG Pam i started using my lilac ave papers etc and i am with you, as i'm finding it hard to make layouts with it, still very pretty but hard lol