Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Scrapbook Magazine

I have an article in this month's edition of The Scrapbook Magazine.
It's about the process of creating layouts from one of the Gauche Alchemy kits. I LOVED that kit-it was full of things I would never have thought to use on a layout, and so I needed to stretch myself considerably to come up with my layouts. It was great fun!



Sadly, The Scrapbook Magazine is now the only UK magazine left, since the demise of Scrapbook Inspirations. It's the only showcase for UK scrappers, so I do hope scrappers will get behind the magazine, and that it goes from strength to strength! Speaking of which, there is a great subscription offer on just now: Save 40% on the subscription price. Go here for details.

And if you live on the other side of the pond you can buy a downloadable version too!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nina said...

Hey, Pam! Wow!!! Great stuff and thanks so much for the plug! Truly awesome!!! =)

Sorry to hear about Scrapbook Inspirations. It was my favorite UK mag too. =(

*hugs*
Nina

Bethany Kartchner said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you! :) Your work looks beautiful, as always!

Nina said...

Thanks sooo much again for the plug, Pam! Re-posting this on the Gauche Alchemy Blog on December 1!

Congrats again on the uber cool pub! =)

*hugs*
Nina

cardesque said...

Well done Pam - great work and being published too:)

Amy Wing said...

I'm still in awe of how much you rocked this kit, Pam! And now it's published! *SQUEE!*

Thanks so much for the plug - and I'll send you some "thank you" candy when we send out our "Use Your Type" promo pack, ok? (Is that going to be sent to you? If not, I'll get your goodie bag out sooner!)

christine said...

pam, somerset memories is the perfect place for your incredible work - stampington. i wish i could find scrapbook magazine here in US.