Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is coming...

... and I'm getting busy-well aren't we all? We have had gorgeous snowfalls over the last couple of days, and it's so pretty! Getting around is not easy though. We are lucky we live on a bus route, so out road is regularly cleared and gritted, but the pavements are lethal! I would love it to keep snowing so we have a white christmas, but I don't think that will happen.


So here are a couple of Christmas layouts just to keep with the spirit of Christmas.
This one is using the 'Dear Santa' range of papers from Kaisercrafts-great for traditional christmas layouts. These pictures were taken at the Christmas market that takes place each year here in Edinburgh. Edinburgh is just wonderful at Christmas time.



The next layout uses the fabulously cheery and bright 'Christmas Carnival' range from Kaisercrafts. These are great for scrapping pictures of kids-they are so colourful and modern. I think they would be great for aussie christmas photos.

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Both your LOs are lovely and so festive.

I especially like the dangling sparkly ornament on the first one and the gorgeous modern colors and gingham ribbon on the second. The trees are super-cute too.

You have an adorable family. Merry Christmas.

Claireliz said...

fab pictures of the German Market, I may have to persuade DH to take me next yeatr, Edinburgh is my favourite place.
x

Tanya said...

As gorgeous as ever Pam! Really love the last two Lily Bee pages too. Have a wonderful Christmas. Oh I'm dreaming of a white christmas ;)