Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Lily Bee

Recently I did some layouts using Lily Bee papers from Angelcrafts.
These papers are Vintage Poppy, and I love them. The colours have a retro fifties feel to them and the designs are modern. This layout is about Emily's excitement at getting her Standard Grade Maths results back when she was in Third year.
I have a couple of more that I'll upload over the next few days.
Right now I should be writing some christmas cards. Having actually made some, I really should make the effort to post them!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

It's lovely, I'm really enjoying the retro style at the mo - the blue particularly is so useable! Lovely candid photos of your daughter.

deb said...

What a fab layout - I love the expression on your daughter's face. What a good idea for a layout - I must remember to take some photos when my son gets his A level results in the summer (if they are good results that is!)

Tanya said...

Wow, gorgeous papers and love the layout you created with them. Can't wait to see more.