Saturday, December 05, 2009

Pack Your Bags....

...is the name of one of the latest paper ranges from Kaisercrafts. This is a lovely range of papers in subtle, blues, creams and brown. It comes with travel themed diecuts, transparencies , brads, tickets and other lovely bits and bobs.
I have used it here for a travel layout, but I it is such a versatile range that it doesn't necessarily have to be used for travel layouts. The papers are quite masculine so I reckon they would be great for boy layouts too!

3 comments:

Angie said...

love the LO ....I agree the papers look as though they are suitable for male projects too

Tanya said...

Love this and your Lilac Avenue layout Pam (the tree you created is great). I agree about PYB, they are so versatile.

yyam said...

Gorgeous layout Pam! I love how you managed to fit multiple photos, journaling and embellishments without overwhelming the page! :)