Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Creative Type...

the new challenge is up at THE CREATIVE TYPE-

Here's my take:
The background is one I made a while back using paint, and stamps, and napkins, but I wasn't happy with it, so I didn't use it. However I never throw anything out, particularly mixed media attempts because sometimes they get better with more layers added, but actually, it looks OK as is in this layout. Click on the image for a closer view and you can see some of the techniques I used.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I saw thi son the CT blog...I just knew it was yours..colour, balance, it's lovely!

mandysea said...

This is just stunning!!!
The colour is totally fabulous!!

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

I love the scalloped bunting colours and distressed feel.

Tanya Tahir said...

Wow, I love love the colour in this Pam!!!