Friday, February 19, 2010

The Creative Type

The new prompt is up at The Creative Type. I love being on this design team because the prompts inspire me to try different styles and techniques. This is a good thing-BUT it also means taking risks-this is also a good thing-BUT taking risks means you don't always produce something you are happy with. This week's prompt has been like that. It's a great prompt, but I'm not happy with my page design. However it does tell a story, and I'm pleased with that aspect of it.

You should see the work of the other designers though-FAB!!!
Here's mine-Can you guess what the prompt is?

Somethings I'm lusting after at the moment are the Martha Stewart border punches-and some butterfly punches. So if I don't win the giveaway here, I think I might just treat myself..

2 comments:

Claireliz said...

Oh I love this, I have a small person that this would suit perfectly.
x

Tanya Tahir said...

it's great Pam, love the cartoons :)