Saturday, February 27, 2010

Honestly...

... I have been scrapping-rather a lot actually, but since it is DT stuff I can't show it for a while. I've also been doing some more work for The Scrapbook Magazine, and I can't show that either. But I can show this layout which I did for Angelcrafts, using gorgeous Prima. The prima paper is so easy to use. The design looks layered so really, one piece is all you need to make a layout that looks more complex than it is. The flowers were all cream or brown, but I changed some by giving them a squirt with some Glimmer mists. And the green mat under the photo is actually some of the Prima packaging-far too pretty to throw out. And isn't that gathering lace gorgeous? And so are you Maddie!!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Angie said...

Love the LO ...and that lace is brilliant. Maddies eyes are beautiful

Claireliz said...

Stunning LO, love all the layers of flowers.
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how gorgeous. For once I am in tune with you - I have saved the green packing card from a transfer..but there's no plan for it. Of course.

Heather said...

Gorgeous! How else can we describe it?

maddy hill said...

beautiful layout ! - and maddie is indeed gorgeous !

lol - from another maddy ! x

Tanya Tahir said...

this layout is to die for Pam. I hear ya in regards to scrapping so much lately but it's all DT work ;)

Angie said...

Just popped back to say ...When you have a moment do pop by as there is something for you on my blog.xx

Karen Shady said...

WOW Pam,

This is STUNNING.... beautiful... Ive only seen your Kaiser work, I will definately be back here. I just wanted to thank you for calling into my blog, and for the lovely comments.... Also, how do you get that "picasa gallery " thing on ur blog... Thats so cool....

http://karenshady.blogspot.com/

Cheers

karen

Lisa Dawn said...

I keep checking back to see if we are allowed to see what you have scrapbooked yet. guess not.
your sweet layout really is sweet looking.