Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm on holidays...

...two weeks off. And much needed too! Yes!
I'm planning to do some spring cleaning-whoopee!! OK it's not fun, but I know I'll feel so much better for it. And I intend to clean my scrapping space too, and that can be interesting, rediscovering long forgotten stash! And I'm also going to Madrid, so that'll be my reward for all that cleaning!
Anyway, here's a layout:

 
Posted by Picasa

This is the La Di Da range from Kaisercrafts-perfect for handcutting and layering-and great for Spring photos. But would you believe, here it is, April 1st, and there's snow on the ground outside-and that's NOT an April fool's joke!!!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

That's a lovely LO...I never see the potential for cutting out from a 12" sheet. Doh!
Have a sweet time in Madrid. Am jealous.

Angie said...

Love the LO ...so fresh and bright ...great photo too