Friday, April 02, 2010

In print..

The new prompt at The Creative Type is up, and has been for a week now-I can't believe I forget to blog about this last week, especially because it connects to an article I wrote that was published in the latest edition of The Scrapbook Magazine!!
The article was about Challenge blogs, and I chose very different challenge blogs to focus on:
 
 
and of course my favourite challenge blos is THE CREATIVE TYPE. Why not go and check it out (There's big changes afoot there too, coming soon....)
Here's my layout;
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Connie said...

Amazing layout, and what a awesome blog you have with fabulous projects :-) Haven't seen it before, but be sure that I will visit you blog from now on! You really inspire me :-) Thanks :-)

Hope it's ok, that I add your blog to my bloglist :-)

Greetings from Oslo

Angie said...

Wow .... that Click LO is amazing...why dont I think of the things that you do???? lol That really is inspirational

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Well done Pam. Its a really good article and fantastic layouts as usual.

Charlie said...

How clever is that - and just my kind of holiday LO as I love to be able to show a lot of photoes on a LO (last time I did one...) ;0)
So many cards in my life right now - but that's great fun too.

Rosjen said...

I read the mag and you become a new fav in my scrapheart! Love your work!

Hugs from
Jannike in Sweden