Tuesday, April 06, 2010

LOOK.....

...What came through my letterbox today:
 
I LOVE Somerset Memories.
It is full of amazing layouts and art work,
by exceptionally talented artists and scrapbookers,
which is why....

I am beyond thrilled....


to have been published there:
 
 
Some of the pages from my festival journal of last year. I will upload some of the other pages tomorrow, as I need to trawl through my photos to find them.
Sorry about the quality of these photos-I didn't want to bend the magazine and break the spine.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Pam!!! Will try to take a peek at a copy! X

Angie said...

Wow ...congratulations ...well deserved

judean said...

wow, that's wonderful!!

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Oh wow. This is fantastic and one of my favourite magazines. Well done:)

Julia Dunnit said...

Congratulations Pam, how very exciting. If I was editor, I'd give you a permanent gig.

shaina said...

that is sooooo exciting!! congrats to you. your work is so inspiring.
:D

amy lapi said...

yay! congrats! you are an amazing artist. :]

Louise said...

OOh Pam Faaaabo!!! You are so on roll with your published scrappy Fabulousness WTG!!!! :):) :)

Lou xxx

Lori said...

I'm in awe! Thats a fabulous publication to get into and I'm so jealous! But your work is amazing!

Anonymous said...

where do you get your mag from Pam, Im struggling to find a copy?

Carmen said...

Another here would love to get my mitts on a copy. Congratulations - it looks like a gorgeous journal.

danilouwho said...

This is so awesome Pam! I just thumbed through that a few days ago at Borders and realized it was you! Congrats!

Christine said...

Wow Pam, CONGRATULATIONS! That's fantastic, it looks wonderful!

sanderijn said...

wow so cool to get published, it are gorgeous journal pages!Congrats!