Saturday, May 01, 2010

Back on track.

..well nearly. It's quite amazing how much behind I am because of our unexpected, extended stay in Madrid. Since I got back I feel like I've been chasing my tail. Firstly, trying to sort out receipts, scan them and make claims to try to recoup at least some of the money we had to shell out to stay in Madrid, and to get back to Britain. Also been playing catch up at work-fortunately I will still get paid, but I do have to make up the time somehow.
I missed a couple of my Kaisercrafts commitments too-and my parcel of new products from Australia was held up due to the volcanic eruption. BUT it has arrived now, and the new ranges are lovely-'Tea at Elsie's' and 'Utopia'. I love both collections, but most of all I love the 'Tea at Elsie's' clear lace stamps!

Anyway, I don't think I've posted since The Creative Type moved to a brand new site!! This is a NING site so it's like a forum. You can start your own gallery, add your entries to the challenges, and chat. Please feel free to go and register, have a chat-and hopefully complete some of the challenges too!
The new prompt is up, and it's all about using stamps. If you've been scrapping for some time, like me, you are bound to have any number of alphabet stamps hiding in the back of your cupboard. Well it's time to dust them off and get scrapping!!
Here's my take:

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Just had a look at your links ...love the Utopia papers and stamps.
I love what you have done with that LO .....tells the story of that perfect title

Colleen B. said...

Shame Pam, glad to see you back home safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Kaisercraft range!