Friday, May 07, 2010

I loved..

....making this layout:
Posted by Picasa
It was for The Scrapbook Magazine article on Challenge blogs. This challenge came from Scrapjacked. Scrapjacked is a scraplifting challenge site, but this was not a lift of a scrapbook layout, but of a piece of street art, which you can see here. So I had a lot of fun interpreting this street art and reinventing it as a scrapbook layout. And I really enjoyed using paint and ink and NO patterned paper! Most of the stamps are from Kaisercrafts, as is the metal embellishment, and I've also used some Hambly transparency.

5 comments:

Angie said...

You are so good with paint and ink and your interpretation of the 'street art' is brilliant...so love this LO

Lisa Dawn said...

Love it Pam!!

sanderijn said...

This is cool Pam!! I love the pink in the background!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Oh, Pam, this is wonderful. I've been into the whole paint and no pp thing too. Your work is always so inspiring to me.

jeanie g said...

I didn't realise this was from you Pam til I started looking through it again. I really love the use you've made of paint and wording.jeanieg