Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My year...

...designing for Kaisercrafts is over, which is very sad. I've enjoyed designing for this company so much. They have been so generous with their product, and so easy to get along with. I'm really gonna miss those packages coming through my door-the anticipation as I rip open the packages to see what delights are inside. I'm gonna miss the other DT girls too-they have all been so friendly and supportive over the past year.
SO I wonder who will be on the new DT-if it's you, then you are one lucky ducky!!

Anyway, here's a layout using the Jungle Bug collection-a great collection for all things boy and all things outdoorsy! This layout features the scalloped circle paper adhered down towards the bottom of the page, rather than centrally like my previous post. I love the shot of colour provided by the orange in this caollection.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Loving those bugs! Its a really bright range isn't it & as you say just right for boys. I feel a purchase coming on!! x

Jenny said...

I love the LO, I've loved seeing your creations. Oh, and I keep meaning to drop you a message and say the biggest THANK YOU for having those challenge blogs! I'd spent months hunting high and low :) xx