Monday, August 09, 2010

Back again..

I'm back from my 5 weeks in Australia, and keen to get scrapping some of the many holiday photos I took.
Also keen to get going with Gauche Alchemy, as I am now on their Design Team. GA produce very quirky kits with lots of different bit and bobs that you wouldn't normally think to use on scrapbook pages. They have a great blog, with lots of inspiring idea, so do yourself a favour and take a look?
It will be so different to designing for Kaisercrafts, with their beautifully coordinated ranges.
GA is really going to challenge me creatively-let's hope I'm up to it!!
Meanwhile I still have lots of Kaisercrafts project that I didn't upload before I went on holiday.
Here's a couple:
First a layout using KONSTRUCT-a great range for the the budding builders and decoraters in your life.

Secondly, a minibook using LE CHATEAU- possibly my favourite range from Kaisercrafts

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

What a gorgeous LO and fantastic idea for a mini-book. Love your LO below too xx