Friday, March 04, 2011

Scrapping again..

,,,well one layout anyway.
I haven't felt like scrapping for about 9 months now. I'm not sure why I lost my mojo, but it definitely went AWOL. I know I spend a lot of time learning about photography these days (the more I learn, the more I realize how little I know!) Also with the kids all grown up, and Emily living away from home I don't seem to have a lot to scrap. But I do have a lot of stash and I feel bad having it sitting around unused. I have done a few comissions for The Scrapbook Magazine, but no scrapping purely for the pleasure of it since before last summer.
But then a couple of nights ago, out of the blue, the urge came back, and I decided to scrap!
Here is the result:
The papers are Kaisercrafts, and the embellishments are just all pulled from my stash.
I wanted to make a busy layout because I really would like to make a dent in my stash mountain!
It's quite a dimensional layout-lots of lovely layers!

I was pretty happy with this.
What do you think?...that's if anyone out there reads this sadly neglected blog!!!

11 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

I have put myself on restriction due to clip ups, and drawers full of embellishments and papers. I know we would all love unlimited wallets to purchase new stuff but I LOVE your layout. You can tell it is ALL you and the enjoyment our hobby brings! It is eye catching, fun, eye candy and all the warm fuzzies....just beautiful you!!!

Heather said...

Wow thats colourful!! Such a lovely LO for a beautiful photo :) Good to see you scrapping again - life takes over sometimes doesn't it. Hope you find time to scrap some more xx

Deb said...

I am still reading your blog Pam and I think it is a lovely layout. I love the colours and embellishments. I am in a similar position to you - with all the photography I did last year - my scrapbooking took a bit of a back seat - I hope to put that right this year - if I have not forgotten how to do it!

jo said...

It's beautiful - you take such stunning photos you should scrap more of them.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Pam! Hx

Julia said...

Oh Pam how lovely that you are scrapping again. I have missed reading your blog. Love your layout and what a cute photo! Welcome back...hope this Lo is the first of many!!

Julie said...

Hi Pam!!!!
What a lovely surprise to see a post from you,doesn't matter that it's been so long,it was definately a layout worth waiting for. Hope to see some more soon,Julie.x

Angie said...

Nice to see you back ...I too have done very little scrapping and have only just got my mojo back ...hope it stays.
I love that LO ...from the wonderful photo to the colours and layered embelishments ...you are back

Tanya Tahir said...

Hello there Pam!! Great to see you scrapping again! Love this page - all those flowers and the photo is so sweet :)

Claireliz said...

That's gorgeous, nice to have you back :D
C
xx

Annette said...

I'm still checking your blog for new posts so was pleased to see your lovely LO today. I am resigned to the fact I'll never get to the bottom of my stash mountain, mainly because I keep adding to the top of it!