Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nikki Sivils

I found this great sketch by Anam on the Nikki Sivils blog recently and thought I would give it a go:
This is the first time I've used Nikki Sivils products and the papers are such fun. Lots of little elements you can cut out and use on your pages to add interest. So you end up with fun pages that haven't cost the earth, just the cost of the patterned papers!
Here's my layout-Click to view larger:
I loved doing this layout and I'm really happy with the masking too. I used a Tim Holtz mask. there's lots of layering of the embellishments. Adhering  elements to some black cardstock really makes them pop!!
The photos are of my son playing with his little cousins in Australia. They adored him, and it was lovely to see how patient he was with them too!

16 comments:

Julia said...

Love your layout Pam those Nikki Sivils papers are fantastic. Great to see you scrapping again too!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous Layout> I love all those boarders :D

Angie said...

love that sketch ...and what you have created...maybe I'll use it for inspiration

Anonymous said...

Lovin this Poss, so bright & cheery & the layers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Pam!! This is sooooooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Nikki Sivils GDT contest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

leah said...

Fabulous layout!! Love the layering!! ^_^

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Love the masking and the bright colors! Fabulous page!!! Thanks for playing along!

Linda Beeson said...

OH WOW! I love every single amazing detail! Glad you played along at Nikki Sivils.

Lea said...

Great Layout!
Love what you did with all the embellisments.
X Lea

scrappermimi said...

Wow, this is terrific! So much fab detail!

Katrina said...

I love this!!!! just plain fun!!! thanks for playing with us!! hugs, Katrina

deana said...

Adorable page! :-)

Susan Dupre said...

Totally adore this layout! It is just darling! Good luck!

Yvonne said...

its great!

Nikki Sivils said...

This is so cute!! I love it! I love all the layering too. Thanks for your entry!

sixofone said...

I love this LO. It is so bright and colourful. Your mojo is really up and running