Sunday, June 26, 2011

A layout..

Well, after receiving that box of stash, the least I could do to make a layout. And I did!!
Here it is:
So first I used the doilies as masks, to make the white space under the photo. The mist is a mixture of glimmer mists and mica mists, as I didn't have the right colour. I also used a butterfly mask. I used two shades of blue glimmer mists with the butterfly mask. I saved the doily mask and used it under the photos.The fabric flower was beige so I died it with food colouring and squirted it with glimmer mist to better suit the colour palette.

This pink flower is a handmade one. It's really pretty and if you pop back later in the week I'll show you how I made it!
My daughter took one look at this layout and told me she didn't like it, as it was too pink and I should have used more blue!
Well, what does she know?

8 comments:

Glen said...

Very pretty layout Pam....and I love all the pinkiness! *Ü* Lovely kit by Hannah. TFS. ~Glen~

fatmonica said...

It's just beautiful-and that flower is gorgeous!

Claireliz said...

That's a stunning layout Pam.
C xx

vixen said...

Beautiful :)

sutty said...

I grabbed a box too this week - gorgeous page and look forward to the flower tutorial :)

C. Camp said...

I love that handmade flower, it looks like tissue paper. Gorgeous layout. :)

Handmade Hannah said...

This is a beautiful layout Pam. I really like how you have created accents around the My Mind's Eye scalloped paper and the flowers are beautiful too. Great composition - a complete contrast to your punk rock layout in this month's Scrapbook Magazine!!! :)

Alix said...

wow what a super pretty LO :))