Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Making cards

I've made a few cards recently, which I'll post over the next couple of days, but for today I want to show the card I made following a challenge prompt over at Scrapping Outback. The challenge was a 'lucky dip' type challenge, and  I had to use eyelets and rolled paper. That was quite a challenge as I haven't used eyelets in years. and was sure about the rolled paper either. So I did a quick google for rolled paper, and that led me to quilling. Now I'm not normally a quilling kind of girl-it always looks quite old fashioned-and not in a vintage way!!
But then I came across this. and knew I wanted to incorporate one of these flowers on my project. So having made a flower the card fell into place really quickly, and I LOVE the end result. Love the white on white.

What do you think? (Click for a better view)

2 comments:

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous card Pam.
C
xx

voodoo vixen said...

Love this card Pam, could be used for loads of different sentiments!! I will have a go at the flower using your tut!!