Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm very lucky...

.. for two reasons-well more than two reasons, but two at the front of my mind just now.
Firstly, we've just returned from a week on the Isle of Skye, where we were surrounded by the most stunning scenery, had the best weather, and NO midgies! To have good weather, and no midgies in Skye is very lucky indeed-the stunning scenery is always there, except sometime it can't be seen through the mist and rain.
We stayed in a fantastic cottage, with a stunning view from our front door:

It was just perfect, and I'm feeling relaxed and fitter than I've felt in a long time as a result of long and tiring walks!

And the second reason I'm lucky is because I'm now part of the SCRAPAGOGO Design Team, which I'm so happy about, as the Scrapagogo kits are just fantastic!! And they have their own really friendly forum and gallery too, as well as challenges, tutorials etc. The first kit I'll be working with is just the best, and I can't wait for that box to arrive on my doorstep!
And I will be working alongside these great girls:

Eileen Webdale

3 comments:

Julia said...

Your holiday sounds delightful. Congratulations on being part of the Gogo DT. I look forward to seeing your creations!

Angie said...

Congratulations ..you deserve it ...and that is an idilic view ...looks like a victorian oil painting.

Anonymous said...

Congrates Poss you will be awesome as usual lets hope there are some Boy papers for you LOL x Pammy