Monday, July 25, 2011

I've been trying to continue my organisation of my scrap space today, and actually to give the whole house a general clean up. Having left two young adults at home in the last week while we were in Skye has left the house a bit the worse for wear.... and piles of washing to get through. They  kids tell me they did use the washing machine while we were away, but looking at the laundry basket, it's hard to believe that's the case!!
But somehow, I keep getting distracted, one thing leading to another, and nothing much getting done.
A bit like this:

And of course, the internet doesn't help!
I am going to get the vacuum cleaner out now...if something doesn't catch my eye along the way!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

yup that's me too! At least if i stay in my craft room and dont move around the house too much i might complete a card !
Good luck with your day :)

Shirley said...

I can Definately relate to the video!
Hope you have a good day and get everything you wanted to do done!!!!!

Heather said...

Hahaha brilliant!! Im often doing several chores at once & have been known to switch the kettle on 3 or 4 times before i finally remember to make a drink ;-/

Wendy said...

lol Pam, must be a common complaint across the world!!