Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mini album

While doing my scrapping reorganisation/clean up, I came across a few unfinished, or in some cases, unstarted, projects. These are kits that I have from workshops I attended years back. So with it being rainy here in Edinburgh today, I decided I should should get to wotk putting these kits together. So here is the kit I made today.
It is a kit designed by Karen Burniston who designs engineered, interactive projects that are a lot of fun. The papers are Rusty Pickle. They are quite grungy papers-I love them!!

As yet, I don't know what I am going to use this mini album for, so there are no photos or embellishments to see, but you can see the interactive elements of the album. 

The cover:


 Page with two pull out tags:

 Page with pull down flap....

 ...which reveals a file folder for extra photos or journalling:

 Two more pull out tags:

 This tag pulls up to reveal to space underneath, which can hold hidden journalling, or photo:

A triangular pocket containing a library pocket:

And inside the back cover is this envelope, which, when opened....

a hexagonal 3D pop up emerges:
This is such a cute album.
I don't know why I didn't make it up earlier!!!

6 comments:

sixofone said...

This is such a lovely album and the colouring is so effective.

jo said...

I have seen one of these that a friend made and it is stunning - well done on getting it finished

helen said...

I love this interactive mini - and love the colours too!

Claireliz said...

That's fab Pam, I love interactive mini books like this one.
C
xx

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

What a fab album - love all the bits and pieces that pop up and pull out.

Julia said...

What a fab ulous album Pam, love all the interative bits to it.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I used to scrap 81/2x11 years ago and loved it.Next time I feel really down with my scrapping I think I will have another go. Thanks Pam!! x