Saturday, August 27, 2011

As promised....

..Following on from this post I have done another layout of Jack.
The papers are mainly Webster's Pages, with a little bit of Kaisercrafts too. The diecut bird is a Marianne die cut, the bird mask is Tattered Angels, as is the glimmer mist. lots of fussy cutting on this page. Seeing this layout on here makes me think I should add some journalling near the frog though...

And I've just discovered how to make the photo large! I'm wondering though, if it's too big? On my laptop screen I can't see the whole layout without scrolling a bit. What do you think-should I make the photo a bit smaller on the blog?

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Pam,
I can see it the same size as the others on your blog - but if i click on it , i get the chance to see it bigger and if i click again , it is too big for the screen BUT i quite like the chance to do this, especially if there is a lot of detail. I think that if you have a whole load of photos, it might take the page a bit longer to load for people who have slower connection. I usually upload my pics this size and haven't had any problems ( or complaints - yet;))

Sue said...

opps - forgot to say : Its Gorgeous!!
I probably wouldn't have noticed the little gems on the frogs eyes if i hadn't clicked to enlarge the image :)

My simple life said...

I like that size, can see more detail. :)

mandy said...

gorgeous LO, but... it's too big, in google chrome you have your column overlapping, the formatting is off somewhere, you could perhaps just make your column a little narrower, thats what I did with mine so I could have larger pics and smaller columns

vixen said...

Absolutely gorgeous :) love all the embellishments :)

Angie said...

I would never have thought of using all those flowers, vintage papers and pearls on a lads LO ...but it so works...thats a gift you have ... fantastic... love it.
As for size ...I love that it dominates the post but it does just edge into the side bar.xx

Emily said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!!

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous page Pam, the picture is hanging over your side bar a little bit though :)
C
xx

tea_bag said...

beautiful LO and blog