Thursday, September 08, 2011

another..

from my ScrapaGoGo kit:
I love the colour scheme of this page.



This layout uses  the Jenni Bowlin rub on clock, which I cut up and used as frames for my photos, and the roman numerals as some decoration for the page.

If you want to try something like this with rub ons, make sure you keep the backing paper on, or your
rub ons may stick where you don't want them to stick. Especially these Jenni Bowlin ones, as they transfer with hardly any rubbing!
I'd love to see how you use your rub ons in different ways!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

That's great!

Jules said...

What a great idea, I've loads of rub ons that I haven't been inspired to use whole, but it never occurred to me to cut them up! Thanks Pam :D Great layout too :D

Claireliz said...

That's gorgeous Pam.
C
xx

vixen said...

lovely pages and love the use of rub ons :)

tea_bag said...

just wonderful

Sylvia/Georgia said...

Beautiful page! Never would I have thought of cutting out the roman numerals of the clock -- what a great idea!!