Saturday, September 24, 2011

Art journalling

I did an entry in my art journal today. I haven't actually done anything in this journal since way back in February, but today I got the urge to use some paint, and gesso, and stamps, and ink..
My journal is a book I made using wallpaper from Gauche Alchemy way back some time last year. The page is made with gesso, acrylics, watercolours, colour pencils and stamps-mostly Kaisercrafts stamps.
The journalling is in the middle between the two pages, but I have cut it out because it's embarassingly boring and trivial!! Other than that, it's a very attractive page!!


8 comments:

Claireliz said...

Stunning journal pages Pam.
C
xx

Jules said...

Love it Pam! I've got as far as making a couple of backgrounds in my art journal, but I need inspiration for the rest - which I've definitely found here!

My simple life said...

Great colours, sure the jounalling isnt that bad! lol

Ali said...

it is lovely, gorgeous colours and great use of those circles - hope you had fun!

Dan said...

I absolutely LOVE this Pam - fantastic job with great style!

Julia Dunnit said...

It is an very attractive page Pam. I wish my urges to paint were so successful!

Julia Dunnit said...

It is an very attractive page Pam. I wish my urges to paint were so successful!

Sarah said...

very attractive indeed! gorgeous colours