Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Been busy..

...scrapping.

I've just done my first stint for Scrapagogo, and what a fantastic kit I had to work with!!
It is such a versatile kit, and I was able to make layouts that are quite different from each other. So far I have made 6 layouts-and I still have products left over for at least two more! Great value!
The first layout I made mainly used the Echo Park sticker sheet 'For The Record', and the whole layout came together so quickly:
Stickers can be a bit tricky to work with. It can be easy to adhere a sticker to the page and then wish you had placed it elsewhere-but of course by then it's too late and you have to live with the placement.
The easiest way around this problem is to cut just outside the outer edge of the sticker, leaving the backing paper on, like this:


Then you can place them anywhere, and rearrange them until you are happy with the placement.
I 'll post more tomorrow.

6 comments:

Helen said...

Love how you've made a page all about your old playlist - lovely idea and page

Becky said...

Great layout and little tip about the stickers! Becky x

sutty said...

Beautiful page, and great photo and document of all the details that go with it :)

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout Pam
C
xx

Jules said...

Great layout Pam, love the concept - might have a go at something similar, so thanks for the inspiration!

vixen said...

Gorgeous page :)