Friday, October 14, 2011

Art journal

I can see myself happily sitting by the fire as winter approaches, with water colour pencils, making blended backgrounds, and then getting out the pens and doodling.

Just like this:
Aren't Friday nights wonderful?
I love that end of the week, whole weekend in front of me feeling!!
And let me tell you, when you have a week off, like I do, that feeling is magnificent!!
I'm feeling happy, and looking forward to doing some Autumn walks, photography, crafty stuff, cooking even!!

7 comments:

sutty said...

It is beautiful - love the colours and all the doodling - great patterns :)

Sue said...

yummm and my FAV colours :)

Claireliz said...

Fab page Pam.
C
xx

vixen said...

beautiful doodling :)

Jules said...

Fabulous doodling!

Alix said...

hee hee...love the sentiment and your doodles!

Glen said...

What a lovely design Pam. I haven't tried it yet myself but I am always inspired by other's work. TFS. ~Glen~