Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Home Comforts

The October kit from ScrapaGoGo is gorgeous! It's Autumn and bonfires, apple pies, and cinnamon. It's hearth and homefires. No wonder it's called 'Home Comforts'!
As soon as I saw the kit with the Crate apple paper I thought immediately of this photo of my great neice Charlotte with the big red apple. Isn't she just the cutest wee girl??

The layout also uses some of the hybrid elements that you can purchase with the kit, and of course you can use them over and over. I print mine on photo paper as it has a nicer look and feel than copy paper.

 

This kit will be great for photos taken this month on Autumn walks. I have a few of those lined up. I just hope there are some leaves left on the trees in a week or two, as it's very windy here at the moment!!

3 comments:

Claireliz said...

Love the LO Pam, very eye catching.
C
xx

Angie said...

She is so cute ... and the lo accentuates it ...brilliant ...wish my brain worked like yours ...I'll rephrase that ..wish my brain worked. lol
Love the lo below ...clever use of several photos ...how do you keep these LOs from sqaushing as I am sure the ribbon and butterflies would flatten in an album.

I think I need to get a coffee and work my way through your LOs for inspiration.xx

vixen said...

lovely photo and gorgeous page :)