Monday, October 17, 2011

Journal page..

So yesterday was a gorgeous day and I did manage to get out for a walk. I even got to sit outside of a cafe drinking a latte after the walk-which is hard to believe, since on this first day of my week off, it's absolutely peeing down outside. Honestly the weather here today would give Noah a run for his money!
And it's cold too-only 5C outside.
I made a card today, but haven't photographed it yet. so instead here's another doodled art journal page.
I feel happier that the journalling is better integrated into the page, something that has always been a problem when I've tried art journalling in the past.
I like the colours on this page too.
So what about you-what have you been up to today?

3 comments:

Claireliz said...

fab page Pam, love the colours, you've used.
C
xx

sutty said...

Well today I have been at work but I did do a whole LO last night and finished off another one....I love all the colours you have with the doodling - what do you use for it - paint,distress ink??? Beautiful.

Kim Sonksen said...

I am loving the colours here - wonderful artwork!