Sunday, October 23, 2011

Through my letterbox...

Look what dropped through my letterbox this week:

It's the November kit from ScrapaGoGo. It is a gorgeous kit, and so versatile. I've made three layouts so far, which I'll post when they've been on the GoGo blog. But meantime I can show one, as it's on the blog today:

I love the little Pink  Paislee Vintage Vogue Spool buttons, which I've used here to link two tags. There's so much to love in this kit!
I've had a very creative week-the result of a week off work, combined with not very nice weather. So plenty of time for creating!!
I've been scrapping, art journalling-and even stamping. I'll post more during the week!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Such a warm LO ... love the bonding of the two tags ... echos the title ...which fits the photo. xx

Sue said...

Fab page!!!

Dan said...

Great LO, I love the green and aqua tones you've used!