Monday, November 14, 2011

Collage art journal

So I'm still enjoying collage style art journalling.
This page started after a scrapping session when I randomly stuck on some papers-I did this on a number of pages. Then, another time, when I had stamps out I stamped randomly on this, and a number of the other pages too. So now I have a number of pages waiting for journalling. It's so easy to do this, as it's done in small chunks of time, very quickly, with very little thought given to what I use, or where I place it.


Then, when I'm ready to journal, I have a number of pages that I can choose from, and quickly add some words. The writing makes a big difference to the finished look of the page, don't you think? These are just random thoughts-no literary works of art here!!
And finally, a bit of colour added with my favorite journalling medium-watercolour pencils-so easy to get out and apply, so easy to add that splash of colour, and a little drop of water to blend.
See, this collage journalling, it's all about ease of use, so it's not a big creative, artistic endeavour. It's just quick, easy and fun!!

5 comments:

sutty said...

Beautiful page love all the journalling and layered elements.

fatmonica said...

Brilliant page-it just comes together so well!

Terri said...

A fabulous art journal, love it!

http://www.terriann87.blogspot.com/

Claireliz said...

Great journal page Pam.
C xx

vixen said...

lovely journal page :)