Saturday, November 12, 2011

A new layout..

This layout was made with November's kit from Scrapagogo.
I think there are some left for non subscribers if you are quick. The kit, 'Chic Boutique' is gorgeous.
Take a look at the gallery to see how versatile the kit is. It always amazes me all the different looks and interpretations that can come from one kit. I used to think that getting a kit would mean having layouts that looked like everyone else's, but not so. Everyone puts their own spin on the products and everyone comes up with unique layouts so that it is hard to believe that are all from the same kit!!


This layout is to celebrate how well Emily did last year coping  with all the demands of living away from home for the first time, managing her money, meeting new people, passing first year at uni, and doing an independent trip to Paris. Emily was very young to start uni, only 17, but she really has managed so well. I'm so proud of her!
It must be due to excellent parenting !!
My favourite thing on this page are the Prima Tiny Trinkets-little black metal and glass charms. It is possible to disassemble them to personalise them, but I loved them as they came, so just clustered them together for impact.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Those are gorgeous trinkets and work so well on this beautiful LO ...hope she is proud of you too.

Karen Shady said...

This is beautful Pam...gotta agree with you about those little trinkits, they are a must have Im thinking :)

Well done to Emily... I have 17 yo in his first year at Uni too, and he is also living away from home... And, of coasre their sucess is due to great parenting LOL ... have a great weekend

vixen said...

Gorgeous layout :)

Elaina said...

Lovely layout. I agree about the frames, they are fab.

sixofone said...

Brilliant LO and I love the trinkets, think I need to buy some

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

It is a beautiful page and yes those trinkets are so pretty with the black lacy ribbon.

Glen said...

Ooo...I like this Pam - a lot. *Ü* Very pretty, very delicate. The black gives a nice bold touch to the pastels...and I LOVE those birds on the wire. TFS. ~Glen~

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout Pam.
C xx