Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Mail...

Today a parcel dropped through my letter box, and boy did it ever make my day!!

A few weeks ago I won a blog prize on Nancy Burke's blog.
If you haven't visited Nancy's blog before then I suggest you spend some time over there-you're in for a real treat!! 
Nancy was doing a series of tutorials making autumn tags, and gorgeous they were too.
They can be found here.

When I opened the box I found these beautifully wrapped parcels. It seemed a shame to open them.
.

But when I did, this is what I found:
How gorgeous is that little big lot!!
Distress inks, glimmer mist, fantastic vintage ephemera, doilies, tags, leaves, flowers, buttons, metal embellishments-I can't believe how lucky I am!! I am going to make something special with this lot!
I love, love, love everything in this package!!

Nancy, thank you so much-you are so generous!

5 comments:

Sue said...

How Wonderful :) Happy Christmas !!

Clare said...

Wow! Lucky you Pam! Enjoy using all those goodies! :)

Claireliz said...

What wonderful little packages & fab contents, enjoy playing with them over Christmas.
C xx

sixofone said...

What wonderful contents and so beautifuuly wrapped. Enjoy playing

jude said...

WOW!