Sunday, December 11, 2011

Top Layouts of 2011

I thought for this post I would just post my favourite layouts from this year:
The top two are a couple I did for THE SCRAPBOOK MAGAZINE about laying on embellishments to help make a dent in your stash.


This one was about using rub ons:

This one was for no reason except having fun:

And so was this:

Another for THE SCRAPBOOK MAGAZINE

Nicki Sivills:

The f=one that got me back into scrpping after a long holiday:

For SCRAPAGOGO

another for SCRAPAGOGO with the focus on using rubons creatively:

And another just because:
I'd love you to leave a comment to tell me which is your favourite!

7 comments:

Dan said...

Great LOs - I love the zingy colours on the Kids Play one!

Roz said...

Well... as I scraplifted the top one and got it in the letter page of Scrapbook Magazine, I'd still have to say that one is my favourite. I absolutely LOVE it! I love looking at my interpretation of it as well...
http://roziesmumblings.blogspot.com/2011/08/100-boy.html
Your other pages are gorgeous as well, I love them all.

Love Roz

Scattychick said...

OOooooh tough choice I love some of the faces your dd has pulled that you have captured on the cake and sunglasses layouts but my favourite of these is "Fontana de Trevi". I love the masking and misting and the lux look of the rub ons and the colours it is just gorgeous imho x

Clare said...

Love them all Pam! I think the first one is my favourite, so much stash on there, yet not overdone and the slogan "90% Mischief 10% Dirt" is brilliant!

Jackie xxx said...

I love the layouts 'As Time goes by' the 2nd one. I'm not a great fan of cutting out, but all the detail on this layouts has made me want to do one myself. I love how you have added the 3 photos in B&W not to distract from the overall layout.

Love the dollie mask, the wood chip bird, the clocks, bird nest, the butterflies, flowers - oh well - I just love it all - lol.

Genesis said...

Every layout has something unique and artistic - they are all special.

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Great Them Pam!!!! I am learning, thanks for sharing, Hugs