Saturday, January 14, 2012

Collage Art Journal page...

...and my very first video!!
I thought I would make a video showing my very simple and quick process for making an art journal page. I've written about this process here, and here but today I fancied making a video!
 (But first I had to learn how to use the video function on my camera!!)
I do sometimes make inky, painty pages, but I do find they take a lot of time-and I'm very impatient. These glued pages satisfy my need for instant gratification!!

So ta da..without further ado..

So what do you think? (please be kind -this is my first attempt remember!!)

PS-those alpha stamps are the loyalty stamps from Scrapagogo-I LOVE them!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely Pam! I'm inspired to do some art journalling again thankyou xx

Clare said...

That's great! Thanks for sharing Pam! :)

Julia said...

Love it Pam. I am feeling very uninspired at the moment and have been thinking about trying some Art Journalling. Watching you has inspired me. Thanks!!!!

Rachelxx said...

You did really well! Explained well & no long boring gaps - I feel inspired to have a go! :-) Well Done!

Kaowyn said...

This is great and I like your 'Just Do It' message. Art Journalling has been something I've wanted to try or a while and I think I will give it a go after watching this. Thank you.

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Good video for your first attempt.

Claireliz said...

This is fab Pam, well done on your first video.
C xx

Weasel said...

Thanks Pam - you've given me some great ideas there - actually seeing how people put different pages together is so cool and right now I'm loving your punched circles to reveal what is underneath!

sixofone aka Leah said...

Thanks Pam. It's a great page, perfect for the uninitiated. And well done on the video. I'm hopeless at videos

Kath said...

Splendid video. I like your page as well. It would have been nice to see what you were doing 'off' camera. ..stamping , gluing etc. Perhaps worth thinking about for the next time. I am impressed however that this is your first video. i hope you will do another.