Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A couple of cards

Some time back I was asked to make a couple of cards for Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine.

 The theme was 'Let's Face the Music' and the cards had to work together as a page spread. I had so many ideas for the cards, but in the end I settled on these:

The music note on the right hand card is quilled-it's a bit tricky to see that in the photo. It's my first attempt at quilling! the heart button is one I've had for ages that came from the Early Learning Centre. I really like the combination of yellow on kraft.

4 comments:

Al Hannah said...

You're right Pam, the yellow on the craft really pops! I love that quilled music note - how clever! Great cards :)

Angie said...

What a great idea to use quilling ...never tried it myself. Love your cards ...they are such fun but use seveal techniques when youu really look at them ...and unisex too. xx

Claireliz said...

These are fab Pam, love the quilling idea.
C
xx

Clare said...

These are gorgeous! I love them!