Wednesday, February 22, 2012

scraplift

I am part of a chinese whispers CJ thingy  over at Scrapagogo. Each month we each receive a layout to scraplift, and I did mine on the weekend. Scraplifting sure makes quick work of making a layout! I had this one finished in around an hour!

The picture was taken when Emily and I went to Rome for a few days back in 2009. We had a really lovely time, and I will always look back on that time with just the two of us, with fond memories. Most of the bits are from a Scrapagogo kit-January's I think. And a bit of misting and paint splattering too. I really like the muted colour palette of this layout.

5 comments:

sutty said...

Beautiful page - love the papers and the sequin remnants, the ink - just gorgeous :) Sketchs and lifting make me quicker too :D

Sue said...

Gorgeous!!!

Donna said...

Even for a scraplift an hour is pretty impressive. Such a beautiful LO too.

Emilie said...

Gorgeous LO as always Pam!!! I love it!

Linda said...

Beautiful page Pam. Love the misting and splattering :)
So jealous of your location, bet your loch fyne is the best one x