Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some cards

Recently I had a commission form Simply Cards and Papercrafts to do the 10 cards for £10 challenge. It was surprisingly difficult, as the £10 had to include the card bases -everything except for recycled thins that anyone could get for free. And the cards had to go together visually for a magazine spread.I ended up choosing Basic Grey's Curio papers as they offered great flexibility. My shopping list comprised papers, cardstock and Liquid Pearls. Over the next couple of days I'll post all 10 cards, as the magazine has been out for some time now.
Here's the first installment:




2 comments:

sutty said...

Gorgeous and I love the colours (not suprised it was hard to do everything for £10:)) You've done a super job.

May said...

Lovely cards love those papers, well done on your £10.00 spend, Hugs May x x x x