Tuesday, June 05, 2012

ET Phone Home

I really struggled to find a title for this layout, and now, writing this blog post, I come up with one-too late!! 'ET Phone Home' would have worked well since ET are my daughter's initials!
Anyway, this is the first layout I made with the May ScrapaGoGo kit. This kit had an office/workplace/telephone vibe, hence the reason I chose this photo to scrap. I could have chosen any number of phone box photos, since I seem to have a thing for photographing red phone boxes-and red letter boxes for that matter!
I kept this layout quite simple-some misting through a number stencil. It seemed in keeping with the telephone number patterned paper. The telephone dial stamp came in the kit-it's really cute!!

I love the colour combination of this layout-mainly neutral with that pop of red and accents of yellow and black.

3 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a great layout.I love that the bright red of the hone box really stands out!

Emily said...

Great layout! I like the title you chose, but the ET one would have been seriously funny! :)

Al Hannah said...

I like the simplicity of this layout Pam ... the number misting on the background is very cool!