Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer blogging...

..I don't think I'm much of a summer blogger. Blogging does seem to me to be something that's best done on a winter's evening in front of the fire. Not that we've had much in the way of summer mind you! But still, the evenings are light and there seems to be other things to do these days!
I have been scrapping and doing arty bits, but just not the blogging of them!

Anyway, here's a layout I did a while ago. It's part of the Scraplift  challenge over at Scrapagogo. I was sent a layout to scraplift, and my resulting layout is sent on to the next person in the chain to lift. The challenge is now far enough along for me to be able to show this layout without spoiling the challenge I think.


This layout consists mainly of stamping and misting techniques. The stamps are by Kaisercrafts and Prima. I have to say I love this layout, and it's nice to do a layout about my son for a change!

9 comments:

Claireliz said...

Ooh that's fab Pam, love it.
Cxx

fatmonica said...

It's a gorgeous layout. I love the stamping and misting-it goes so well with the photo.Love the clock and cog.

sixofone aka Leah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam. So effective

Mini said...

Such a lovely page.
Sue x

Emilie said...

Gorgeous Lo Pam! And I too struggle to keep up in the summer! Although I do my best to keep up with your designs as I love them so much!

Anonymous said...

awesome Poss love it, very mild winter day here
Pammy

Allycat x said...

Love the colors you've used - gorgeous LO :)

Els said...

That layout is absolutely stunning, Pam!! I love the colors and design elements!
Els

Al Hannah said...

Love the grungy feeling of this layout ... the stencil is really eye catching!