Monday, June 11, 2012

Where did the time go?

I have been working on some layouts using the new June kit from ScrapaGoGo, and I realized I haven't finished showing the layouts made from the May kit. So here goes:

 This is the third layout I made from the kit. It's a pretty simple layout, with layered papers, and some die cuts. I just bought the large butterfly die in the recent Sissix sale, so I gave it an outing on this page. I also half stamped the telephone dial along the side of the layout for some added interest.


and finally, my favourite make with the kit was this card:


I made it to give to the secretary at work to thank her for all the great work she does. There are lots of stationery elements on this card, including the index card, the money envelope, paperclips, and staples. The tag is stamped with 'Thank You'.
I'm pleased to say she was chuffed to bits to get it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Lovely layout and card!!

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous layout & card.
C xx

scrappyjen said...

I would love a card with all that detail... Great work.