Monday, July 30, 2012

A Layout

Looking through my layouts recently, I realized I have a number of pages that I haven't shared so I thought that over the next few days/weeks, I'd share some with you.

Firstly, this layout about the fun my daughter had at Rag week at Uni. It is a pretty simple, straightforward layout using one of the Scrapagogo kits. The layout was inspired by the photo themed elements in the kit, so I decided to go for lots of snapshots on the page. Because it has so many photso, I have left plenty of white space and added some interest with machine stitching. I have the crappiest of sewing machines, and although the stitching look OK on the front, you should see the back of the page-a tangled loopy mess. I wonder if a new needle would help?

3 comments:

Claireliz said...

Love this Pam, It's gorgeous.
C xx

Sue said...

great memories :) Fab page.

Virginia said...

Oh that's a fabulous layout - love how you've managed to include so many different photos!