So yesterday I had an idea for a layout-but like most of my design ideas, it got lost in translation, and the layout I ended up with is nothing like the one I had in my head when I began. Funny how that happens!
So here it is:
This is the process for making this layout:
I started with an old piece of Kaisercrafts paper from The La Di Dah range
First-a spot of misting. I misted a plastic grid with brown glimmer mist, then upended it onto the paper to take a print.
When that was dry I used a Tim Holtz Colour wash spray and a leaf stencil to randomly place some leaf shapes.
After that I began to place some patterned paper. The blue is the inside of an envelope.
Then the photos and a bit more paper and some words cut from a story book-The Little Red Hen-and a wee picture of said hen!
Added some shading around some elements, and some white pen detail.
And the journalling on some white strips of correction fluid:
And a cute strawberry button from July's Scrapagogo kit, and a bit of stamping with a chicken wire stamp from Prima..